We Make Turnkey Real Estate Investing Easy
CR of Maryland offers full-service turnkey investment properties that provide stable, consistent passive income for our investors. We do the work, you reap the benefits!
- We find the best properties available
- We rehab the property to our highest standards
- We find you quality tenants so that you can quickly acquire a cash-flowing investment property
- We handle all aspects of property management
With over 5000 transactions since 2004 and a portfolio of more than 300 rental properties, we have the experience and in-house team to deliver a consistent, high quality product to investors. Our exceptionally high standards for the properties we sell deliver instant cash flow, with strong potential appreciation and tenant demand.
How Turnkey Real Estate Investing Works
CR is Your Turnkey Investment Partner
CR of Maryland is the largest home renovation company in Maryland. As long-time investors, we know the importance of having a high-quality Property Management Team in place. Between 2015-2019, CR of Maryland built a 300-property rental portfolio and managed it to the highest levels of return. We now offer the same high-level management to our Turnkey Investors. Our property management is 100% IN-HOUSE, meaning that there is NO third-party management handling your turnkey investment, and your investment property will be treated with the same expertise, care and dedication that we give to our own investment properties.
Passive Real Estate Investing Podcast
Learn how you can build substantial passive income while creating wealth for the long-term. Gain expert knowledge and advice on real estate investing. Discover proven strategies for making money with real estate and avoid common and costly mistakes. Featured in this podcast, CR Maryland’s Turnkey Director, Alexander Cruz. Listen »
Real Estate Investing in Baltimore: Purchase to Profits Podcast
Purchase to Profits Podcast interviews successful real estate investors such as CR’s own Alexander Cruz, Baltimore, Maryland’s experienced real estate investor with a demonstrated history and track record of working in the industry. Listen »
Who is CR of Maryland?
CR of Maryland is a family-owned, locally operated investment company. With over 5,000 transactions since 2004, we are one of the largest providers of single-family affordable housing in the greater Baltimore area and have developed a reputation for the highest quality renovation and service to our clients.
Why should I work with CR of Maryland for Turnkey?
There a few key reasons why should work with our team.
- We combine the best practices of CR that we’ve spent years perfecting – Buying, Renovation, and Professional Management.
- We do things the CR Way – we deliver a consistent, high-quality product; and our service to investors and tenants alike are at the highest, most professional levels. This is a direct result of our core values: Integrity, Respect, Commitment, and Continually Striving for Perfection.
- Highest quality renovation = safest possible turnkey investment. Many providers sell “turnkeys” but ask – do they meet our CR Renovation Standards? See Renovation Standards for a breakdown of how we offer the highest quality.
Do I have to be a “landlord”?
No! When you invest in turnkey real estate with CR Maryland you get to be a passive investor. We manage ALL tenant communication and all aspects of leasing from showings to move in, property registrations, billing, etc. Our in-house management allows you to be as hands-off and profitable as possible.
Who is Responsible for Property Management?
Unlike other turnkey real estate investment companies, CR does not outsource property management to a third-party company. CR of Maryland ensures that our investors receive the best property management services because we have a dedicated, in-house professional Property Management team. When you invest with CR turnkey, you get the same Property Management team that is entrusted with our own portfolio of 300 turnkey rental homes. CR turnkey investors get:
- Full time property management, full time maintenance team, 24/7 service, newest property management software allows for online-only interaction, full time leasing team, 97%+ occupancy rate.
- Seamless transition from purchase to management – just sit back and receive your monthly payment! Track everything in your owner’s portal.
- 8% Management Fee is among the lowest in the industry.
Can I finance my purchase?
Yes! We can recommend lenders that specialize in Turnkey financing. You can start with as little as 20% down and the lowest possible rates! Price points on our homes are perfect for financing and leveraging multiple properties to expand your portfolio.
Are there any hidden fees to get started?
None at all! Everything is included in your purchase price and your management fee comes directly from your rent after closing.
What type of homes do you offer?
We offer several types of homes! See our comprehensive list below:
- Single family homes meeting our stringent “buy box” – requirements that mean a house fits our exact same personal criteria for rentals that we put in our own portfolio
- Growing steady market, immediate cash flow, stable neighborhoods, great longterm ROI.
- Properties & rent prices are geared to meet the large demand (and lacking supply) for quality work force housing
- All properties are inspected by 3rd party licensed home inspector to ensure quality standards
- All properties renovated to our CR Renovation Standards
- Best possible Rent to Price ratios for the highest possible returns
How are the properties on this site different from ones I’d find on the MLS?
Most properties you’ll find on our site are ones that you’ll never find on the MLS. The MLS is the “Multiple Listing Service” which is where real estate agents list properties for sale. The properties we buy often aren’t listed allowing us to buy low, renovate, and pass the savings on to you.
How do I make an offer on a property?
Send us a message here on our website or give us a call. We’ll answer any of your questions so you feel 100% comfortable and confident in your decisions.
How often do you add new turnkey properties in Baltimore to your inventory?
We’re always adding new homes to our inventory, check back often as our properties tend to sell very very quickly.
Do I need to be a real estate investor or have any real estate knowledge?
Nope, we take care of everything for you so that you can focus on building your financial portfolio.
Join our VIP List and learn how to become a Turnkey Real Estate Investor!
Do you want to own and rent houses without the headache of being a landlord? Are you ready to earn reliable passive income by investing in turnkey real estate? Call CR at (410) 560-2763 or fill out this form to get started.